Saturday, February 1, 2014

2013 Travels: Tuscany // Florence // Pisa

You really can’t go to Florence without popping through the beautiful Tuscany hills. Dropped in at a beautiful castle (now turned winery) for a quick wine and cheese tasting session. Yum yum yum! Then it was straight through to Florence.













The weather was unfortunately against us. Even still, I fell in love with the city - there is just so much potential in Florence. I think it was their artist history, cocktails and karaoke bars that won me over. Made some of the best memories with the best people here. Very much looking forward to revisiting Florence.












I blame the hangover for not taking anymore photos of Pisa. As beautiful as it was, I could not bring myself to move anymore than absolutely necessary.


Cannot wait to show you where I went next - *in my opinion* the most beautiful place in Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment